Elegance and Sophistication at 24option
Trade Binary Options with Flair
When it comes to overall trading excellence, few online brokers can compare with 24option. The sophisticated trading platform is geared towards entry-level traders and high level traders alike. Coupled with that, traders can enjoy a comprehensive educational centre with top-tier customer service at all times. The signature black and gold configuration oozes high-class trading, and the platform validates that assumption.
Features of 24option.com
Multiple trading opportunities, educational resources, and mobile binary options are available to traders. The trading opportunities include an impressive range of currencies, commodities, stocks and indices. For example traders can easily open positions on popular currency pairs like the EUR/USD, with profits as high as 89%. On the commodities front, a wide range of tradable assets are available from as little as 60 seconds to end of day trades. These include coffee, gold, silver and other tradable assets. On the stocks front, many new stocks are being added to the list of tradable assets, including Google, BMW, American Express, Facebook and Walt Disney. Indices include the likes of the NASDAQ, DAX and the S&P 500. Those are but a sampling of the many indices currently available for binary options traders.
What to Expect?
As its name suggests, these tradable options are available around the clock, any time the financial markets are open. If you place a call option (expecting the future price to rise above the strike price), or a put option (expecting the future price to fall below the strike price) you can enjoy returns in the region of 89%. What’s particularly impressive about this binary options broker is the fact that it is a full-fledged mobile trading platform. You can trade a wide range of assets on the go, or from the comforts of home with the mobile app and/or the PC-based client. It is clear from the moment you start trading that this financial investment company has poured a lot of energy, and money into its site. Traders are provided with superior customer support, a wealth of educational resources and a constantly growing pool of tradable assets. It is advisable however to read the terms and conditions associated with bonuses and promotional offers, and trading before you make a deposit and trade for real money.
Making That Trade
24option offers you many tradable assets across 4 categories. Some good advice before you get started is to do a little research on your preferred assets so that you at least have a foundation to work off. There is no need to worry about seeking out information, because it’s all available on-site in the form of a binary options e-book, binary options trading guides and 24option live chat support. As for the trading platform, you can expect error-free trading at all times. There is a great degree of simplicity in this high-tech user interface. You’ll notice that there aren’t visible call and put options available on specific assets, rather you will see plus signs and minus signs alongside the tradable assets. The binary trading platform offers a full asset index, trading alerts and comprehensive binary options strategies to help you in your endeavours. A list of currency combinations is available on-site, with trading hours between 5 AM and 10 PM UK time, Monday through Friday.
Now for some good news: traders can practice their trades on demo accounts when they have made a deposit of at least $250. You don’t need to use your funds on demo trades, since they are free, but your deposit allows you to make use of mock trading to get the hang of things. This is especially useful since there are so many trading strategies out there, not all of them can be tested on a limited real money bankroll. There are four different types of options to trade including 60 Seconds, Boundary, One Touch and High/Low. Now, 24option lists stocks like Coca-Cola, Apple and Google in addition to many other popular tradable assets.
Mobile Trading at 24option
The mobile trading app is 100% free to download and install. Traders simply need to login, choose an option, choose their preferred assets, choose the direction of that asset, enter an investment amount and follow their trades. The 24option app is available across a wide range of smartphones and tablets including the Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Nokia Lumia 925, Apple iPad Mini and the Apple iPad here. The app can be downloaded at Google Play or the App Store. Customer support agents are available around-the-clock to assist traders with all technical, banking and trading related issues.
The Final Word
As mentioned earlier, the customer service is solid at this binary options broker. The agents are professional and courteous at all times, and support is available in multiple languages. The Binary Advisor has mock-called 24option several times and the know-how of the agents is notable. There are several generous bonuses up for grabs, and it’s a good idea to speak to customer service before you deposit so that you can claim the biggest possible bonus on your first deposit. As is standard with many top-to binary options brokers, US traders are not allowed to trade for real money. The minimum investment amount of $250 is standard in the industry, if a little high. However the inclusion of a demo trading accounts and a fully functional mobile trading platform is well worth it.
24option is one of the world’s leading binary options brokers. With a platform that is designed to be simple enough for beginners to understand while intricate enough to appease experts, the company attempts to appeal to traders of all levels. With high-quality customer service, a trading platform that’s believed to be one of the best in the industry and educational resources that are designed to turn the beginner trader into a pro, 24option seems like a great broker at first glance. Today, we’ll take a close look at the broker to decide if their features live up to their curb appeal.
At first glance, it’s clear that 24option has taken the elegant approach to design; and after digging through the platform, it’s clear that the approach has worked out well. Through testing of the platform, I found that everything needed to trade was incredibly easy to find. Perhaps more importantly, the tools were easy to understand and use; ultimately leading to an overwhelmingly positive user experience. While the trading platform is relatively simplistic in nature, it doesn’t lack key features that experts will need to execute intricate trades. All in all, I was incredibly impressed with the platform at 24option.
- Basic – up to 82% payout with monthly withdrawal fee, 24/7 customer support, professional chart, trading central (basic).
- Silver – up to 82% payout with monthly withdrawal fee, 24/7 customer support, professional chart, trading alerts, trading central (basic) and personal coach.
- Gold – up to 84% payout with monthly withdrawal fee, 24/7 customer support, professional chart, trading alerts, trading central (basic), SMS/Email alerts, personal coach and live trading with experts.
- Platinum – up to 86% payout with monthly withdrawal fee, 24/7 customer support, professional chart, trading alerts, trading central (basic), SMS/Email alerts, personal coach and live trading with experts, financial expert sessions, research website, Forex and higher trading limits and exposure.
- Diamond – up to 88% payout with monthly withdrawal fee, 24/7 customer support, professional chart, trading alerts, trading central (basic), SMS/Email alerts, personal coach and live trading with experts, financial expert sessions, research website, Forex, Juventus tickets, customize platform and higher trading limits and exposure.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- Minimum Deposit – One of the factors that seems to turn off beginner traders is high minimum deposits. While 24option’s minimum deposit isn’t the highest in the industry, it’s also not the lowest; which could prove to be a problem for beginners with limited trading assets. The deposit minimum depends on the type of deposit you plan to make…
- Credit Card – The minimum deposit for credit cards is $250.
- Electronic Payment – The minimum deposit for electronic payments like Skrill is $250.
- Wire Transfer – The minimum deposit for wire transfers is $1,000.
- Withdrawals – Withdrawals are sent to the same account that funds were deposited from. It’s also important to mention that there are fees to withdrawal. Those fees depend on the account type used to withdrawal funds…
- Credit Card – 3.5%
- Skrill (Moneybookers) – 2%
- Neteller – 3.5%
- Wire Transfer – 30USD, 25EUR, 20GBP, or 3000JPY
There are different withdrawals charges associated with certain account types:
- Basic– first withdrawal is free
- Silver – first withdrawal is free
- Gold – one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Platinum – every withdrawal is free
- Diamond – every withdrawal is free
Customer Support & Education
When it comes to choosing a binary options broker, customer support and educational tools are some of the most important factors. After all, a good broker will have support staff ready and willing to answer questions while providing educational resources to teach beginners how to properly use their account. When it comes to customer support and education, I was incredibly impressed by what 24option offered. Their support is available via phone, email or chat and incredibly knowledgeable.
On the educational resources side, I was also very impressed. 24option offers a host of training materials via articles, videos, and more. After going through some of the educational resources, I have to say that 24option clearly put incredible effort into this area; making it one of the best places to find binary options education online today.
Aside from features that most other binary options brokers would offer, I was also able to dig up a few features that are unique to 24option. They include…
- High Profit Potential – With profits that can go as high as 89% on average, 24option offers one of the highest return rates on the market today.
- High Limits – Big money traders like to trade large amounts to maximize their profits. 24option offers trades limits of $50,000 per trade; making it one of the highest in the industry and maximizing profit potential.
- Demo Account – The 24option demo account gives traders the ability to test their strategies before risking their available funds!
Overall, I was impressed with what 24option has to offer. However, I do have to say that there was one area in which I was less than pleased. That area is deposits and withdrawals. First off, high minimum deposits could hinder beginners from getting started. Also, fees associated with withdrawals are also a bit of a concern. However, with stellar customer service, incredible educational resources, and a trading platform that’s beyond user friendly, I ended up with a positive opinion of the broker overall.