On-Platform Technical Analysis at StockPair
StockPair is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number 229/14. This binary options broker is owned by Nextrade Worldwide Ltd, a financial services company. Like other reputable brokers, StockPair maintains segregated accounts to protect traders. Traders’ security is guaranteed by way of close supervision of all financial activities, secure banking accounts and the aforementioned segregated client account. The options trading platform is clutter free, and provides traders with secure binary options trading and pair trading, clear and simple transactions, and advanced trading technology. There are no commissions or hidden fees with this broker. In total, traders can access 150 tradable assets on site.
Benefits of Using the StockPair Trading Platform
For starters, clients can access a trade simulator to see how the binary options and pair options trades function. This is a great resource to help you get your feet wet with the trading platform. Tradable assets cover a broad spectrum of European and American stocks, indices, currencies and commodities. It is really easy to use the StockPair trading platform, and expiry times range from 5 minutes up to 150 days on typical trades. The minimum trade is $20 and the maximum trade is $6,000. Once the asset has been selected, the expiry time must be chosen, along with the direction of price movement. The magnitude of price movement is irrelevant; all that matters is the direction of price movement.
An in-depth educational resource center is available to traders, with articles, guides, videos and expert analysis on all market-related movements. As with all top binary options brokers, both your risks and your rewards are known at the time of the trade. The minimum deposit to get started is $200/£200/€200 and all accounts need to be authenticated by government issued ID. The minimum withdrawal amount is $20/£20/€20, and withdrawals typically require 2 business days to be processed, with certain methods taking up to 7 business days. Deposit options include Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Sofort, GiroPay, iDeal, Qiwi, WebMoney, CashU and AstroPay among others. Withdrawal methods are limited to a select few options, and safety is assured on all payments methods.
Mobile Trading Platform for iOS
You can easily download the mobile trading app for iPhone and iPad devices by visiting the App Store. Traders can then access a full range of features on the platform including commodities, currency pairs, stocks and indices on over 150 underlying assets. There are no limitations as to where you can trade with the mobile app. Version 1.4 offers support for iOS 8, and is available in Greek, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and French. The app is 2.8 MB to download and install and traders must be at least 17 years old to download the app. iOS 7.0 or later versions are required on iPod touch, iPad and iPhone devices.
Customer Support and Final Word
There are several ways to get in touch with customer support representatives at StockPair. These include a contact us form available on the website, support/sales e-mails, live chat sessions and telephone support. StockPair offers support numbers for Spain, Italy, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Cyprus and worldwide. A frequently asked questions section provides many solutions to common questions and queries. The Binary Advisor has contacted StockPair support through each of their communications channels, and we can attest to the professionalism and expediency of the representatives. Overall, this binary options broker passes the litmus test, but there is no demo account and US/Canadian traders are not allowed to access the trading platform.
StockPair is arguably a company that has revolutionized the binary options trading industry. As a matter of fact, this broker is the first in the binary options space to offer pair binary options. Today, we’ll take a look at several factors that binary options traders should look for when seeking out a new broker. In the end, we’ll see how well StockPair stacks up against the competition.
When I first made it to the platform, the first thing I thought was the word “oversimplified”. Throughout the platform, there were several empty places on screen, colors were bland, and it just wasn’t very visually appealing. However, as I dug through functionality I started to become more and more impressed. While the visual appeal isn’t there, the ease of use is definitely top notch. Also, I noticed that the simplicity did not lead to lack of features. As a matter of fact, the trading platform at StockPair offered all of the features expert traders would come to expect. So, while it wasn’t the most impressive platform I’ve seen in the binary options space, the platform offered at StockPair was definitely effective.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- Minimum Deposit – No matter what form of investing you look into, one of the biggest issues that create a deterrence for beginners is a high minimum deposit. However, that isn’t an issue at stock pair. At 200 USD/EUR/GBP, their minimum deposit is definitely understandable. Moreover, you can trade in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and CHF.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Options – When it comes to deposit and withdrawal, I was far from impressed. Unfortunately, only two options were available, credit cards or wire transfer. The minimum withdrawal amount is 20 depending on your currency. Also, most brokers will offer at least one fee free deposit per month. However, that’s not the case at StockPair for Silver account holders. They will have to pay $25 dollars for each withdrawal.
Customer Support & Education
Two of the biggest factors to look at when choosing a binary options broker are customer service and education. After all, binary options are financial tools and when you’re dealing with money, it’s important that someone is there to answer your questions and information is provided with regard to how to be effective. Here’s how StockPair stacks up in these areas…
- Customer Service – In terms of customer service, I was incredibly impressed with what I saw. Few brokers offer service around the clock, 24 hours per day. However, StockPair is one of those brokers. Also, the customer support team at StockPair is well trained and capable of answering even the toughest questions about binary options.
- Education – I was also incredibly impressed with StockPair in terms of educational materials. In their education center, traders will find hundreds of articles that are designed to teach the beginner how to become an expert and even show experts new strategies! All in all, this was one of the best education centers I’ve seen from a binary options broker in quite some time!
Not all binary options brokers offer pair options, however, that’s what StockPair was built around; which makes them unique in and of itself.
All in all, I found StockPair to be a quality broker. Although I didn’t like the visual appeal of their platform or the fact that some traders have to pay for every withdrawal, I think that the benefits offered far outweigh these issues. If you’re looking for a new binary options broker, you may want to strongly consider taking a look at StockPair.
- Ease Of Use – 8
- Features – 8
- Value for Money – 7
- Support – 10
- Other – 5 score hurt by withdrawal fees and poor design quality in the platform.
- Overall Score – 7.6